BCDA supplements ACOs' insight into their assigned beneficiary populations with Medicare claims data.
BCDA enables ACOs to make claims data requests more often - once a week.
BCDA offers Medicare claims data in a format that is aligned with a healthcare interoperability standard and the CMS interoperability rule.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Claim and Claim Line Feed (CCLF) files going away?
2. Can my ACO use BCDA?
- Currently, all Medicare Shared Savings Program ACOs are able to use BCDA. Please generate BCDA credentials using the ACO Management System (ACO-MS).
- BCDA is evaluating support for models developed by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation. If your ACO is interested in using BCDA, please contact your respective model. As additional ACO models are able to use the API, we will share information on this website and in BCDA's Google Group.
- You don't need credentials to use the sandbox environment. All ACOs and their vendor partners are encouraged to try the API in the sandbox environment with synthetic data.
3. How can I share my feedback?
The Latest & Greatest from BCDA!
Users may now cancel/delete running jobs by utilizing the DELETE endpoint. The new delete feature will only work on jobs actively running and not in any terminal state (completed, failed, archived, expired, cancelled).
Example Request to the new DELETE endpoint
We hope this feature will be useful in cancelling especially long-running jobs. For more details, see the Building Your Application page.